Tamriel Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamriel Roleplay

This RP takes place in the fantasy world of Tamriel, of the Elder Scrolls games. On this site, you can create a character of any of the races, create a class, background, and play your own role within the world of Tamriel. Whether in the Imperial lands of

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Classes Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WolvenSamurai
The Gemini Wolf
The Gemini Wolf

Character
Full Name: Dra'Khajir Majhiira
Class: Wolf
Equipment:

Classes Guide Empty
PostSubject: Classes Guide   Classes Guide I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Classes are besically your profession, the way you live your life, what your strive for. Whether a silent and dangerous Assassin, a blunt and violent Barbarian, or your own personal class, this is where you describe how your character lives within the land of Tamriel.

Pre-Made Classes

I know that the Elder Scrolls games have premade classes which you can choose from, I'm pretty sure most people create their own anyway. So I will be not be listing in-game classes, you'll have to make your own. Don't worry, it's relatively simple, and besides, if you don't want to make one up, you can just input the information for a pefered in-game class. All classes made by people on here however will be listed below.

None Yet

Creating a Class

To create a class, copy and paste the following form into your application form at the "Class" field and fill in all of the information. I suggest you read the "Skills, Attributes, and Specializations" guide first.

Name: Basically, just what people call the class.

Specialization: Combat, Stealth, or Magic.

Favored Attributes: Strength, Endurance, Speed, Willpower, Intelligence, Personality, Agility, or Speed

Major Skills: These are the skills you will be a Journeyman in. Full list is on the "Skills, Attributes, and Specializations" guide. Pick only four.

Minor Skills: These are the skills that you will be an Apprentice in. Full list is on the "Skills, Attributes, and Specializations" Guide. Pick only five.

And that's about it, you're done.
Back to top Go down

Classes Guide
Page 1 of 1